Backcountry Avalanche Forecast
- West Slopes North - Canadian Border to Skagit River
- West Slopes Central - Skagit River to South of I-90
- West Slopes South - South of I-90 to Columbia River
- Stevens Pass
- Snoqualmie Pass
- East Slopes North - Canadian Border to Lake Chelan
- East Slopes Central - Lake Chelan to South of I-90
- East Slopes South - South of I-90 to Columbia River
- Mt Hood
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
This Backcountry Avalanche Forecast is provided in conjunction with the US Forest Service, and is intended for personal and recreational purposes only. Safe backcountry travel requires preparation and planning, and this information may be used for planning purposes but does not provide all the information necessary for backcountry travel. Advanced avalanche education is strongly encouraged.
The user acknowledges that it is impossible to accurately predict natural events such as avalanches in every instance, and the accuracy or reliability of the data provided here is not guaranteed in any way. This forecast describes general avalanche conditions and local variations will always occur. This forecast expires 24 hours after the posted time unless noted otherwise.